10 Things to Know BEFORE
Having Your Vehicle Repaired...
- You have the right to choose the repair shop of your choice. Your insurance company cannot require you to go to a specific repair shop.
- You have the option to leave your vehicle at our shop and ask the insurance company to inspect the vehicle here. Some insurance companies ask you to visit their drive-in claims center before having work done.
- There is no law requiring you to obtain more than one estimate or appraisal for vehicle repair.
- Let us assist you in negotiating your repair claim with the insurance company. We have the expertise, experience, and knowledge to provide you with the best possible outcome unique to your situation.
- Never drive a vehicle that could be unsafe due to its damages.
- Ask if the repair shop will be using genuine manufacturer (OEM) replacement parts.
- Be sure to choose a shop with uni-body repair equipment and technicians that are certified by I-CAR or ASE.
- It is common to see differences in repair estimates. Lower estimates may not include all necessary work. If you have concerns about why one estimate is different from another you have received, feel free to ask us for more details.
- Ask if the repair shop offers you any kind of repair warranty or guarantee (We have a Lifetime Guarantee!).
- Your vehicle is the second-largest investment you're likely to make. You can preserve its value and your safety when you have professional repair work done.
Schedule your appointment with Cambridge Collision & Glass